- Concrete/Cement Render
- Brickwork/Blockwork (Cement Rendered)
- Over Morgan Waterproof Membrane
- Natural Stone
- Fully Vitrified
- Gyprock/Fibre Sheeting
- Off White
- bonding moisture sensitive green marble
- bonding to MDF board or timber & wax impregnated wood
- bonding to substrates subject to constant water immersion such as swimming pools.
JOINT GROUTING PRECAUTIONS
- DO NOT use excessive amounts of water during mixing or initial cleaning as this will cause irregular colour finishes and also weaken the grout.
- DO NOT mix the grout with an electric drill above 300 RPM as this can entrap air into the mix causing grout to dry soft and powdery or with unsightly pin holes in the surface.
- All grouts should be Damp Cured for 48 hours. Refer to the Australian Standard AS 3958 Part 1 Section 5.7.3.