Professional Tilers Blend
Morgan Technology (Mortec) presents PTB, a polymer modified off white adhesive with high bond strength and recommended for use with non-porous tiles. PTB has been specially formulated for tradesmen constrained by tight construction budgets.
- COST EFFECTIVE
- POLYMER MODIFIED
- HIGH BOND STRENGTH
Professional Tilers Blend is a pure white adhesive composed of cement, fine graded sands and other special additives. This adhesive has been polymer modified to achieve a high bond strength with non-porous tiles.
- Concrete/Cement Render
- Brickwork/Blockwork (Cement Rendered)
- Over Morgan Waterproof Membrane
- Natural Stone
- Fully Vitrified
- Gyprock/Fibre Sheeting
- Off White
- bonding moisture sensitive green marble
- bonding to MDF board or timber & wax impregnated wood
- bonding to substrates subject to constant water immersion such as swimming pools.
JOINT GROUTING PRECAUTIONS
- DO NOT use excessive amounts of water during mixing or initial cleaning as this will cause irregular colour finishes and also weaken the grout.
- DO NOT mix the grout with an electric drill above 300 RPM as this can entrap air into the mix causing grout to dry soft and powdery or with unsightly pin holes in the surface.
- All grouts should be Damp Cured for 48 hours. Refer to the Australian Standard AS 3958 Part 1 Section 5.7.3.