$21.00 Ex GST
- EXTENDED OPEN TIME
- NON SLUMP
ISO 13007 Rating C2S1TE
TPM (Tilefast Powdered Mastic) is an off white adhesive composed of cement, fine graded sands and other special additives. When mixed with water, it becomes an easy to trowel adhesive with high bond strength. Recommended for use with non-porous and large format tiles.
- Concrete/Cement Render
- Brickwork/Blockwork (Cement Rendered)
- Over Morgan Waterproof Membrane
- Cement Fibre Sheet (Primed)
- Gyprock (Primed)
- Large Tiles
- Natural Stone
- Fully Vitrified
- Off White
- bonding moisture sensitive green marble
- bonding to MDF board or timber & wax impregnated wood (Our technical advice – sheet with fibre cement boards)
- bonding to substrates subject to constant water immersion such as swimming pools
JOINT GROUTING PRECAUTIONS
- DO NOT use excessive amounts of water during mixing or initial cleaning as this will cause irregular colour finishes and also weaken the grout.
- DO NOT mix the grout with an electric drill above 300 RPM as this can entrap air into the mix causing grout to dry soft and powdery or with unsightly pin holes in the surface.
- All grouts should be Damp Cured for 48 hours. Refer to the Australian Standard AS 3958 Part 1 Section 5.7.3.