Ceramics West Terms & Conditions.
Unless the company agrees in manuscript to any alteration or other condition the buyer’s order is accepted subject to the following terms and conditions, which apply to whole.
Condition of Sales (Tiles & Mosaics)
- Suitable selection of tiles is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Good remain in the property of Ceramics West until account is paid in full.
- Tiles returned due to over ordering or change of mind must be full boxes and in saleable condition no damaged boxes are accepted.
- Only full boxes of current shade will be accepted for return. A 20% handling charge will apply to all returned goods that are no longer required by the buyer.
- Invoice number to be quoted on goods returned. No credit for change of mind on sale items or discontinued lines as these goods are sold as is(last stocked item).
- No claims will be allowed in respect of variation in shade. All goods sold are subject to their normal and natural colour variation and samples given or in the showroom are to be considered indicative only.
- No tiles are guaranteed against crazing.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to check all goods on receipt are correct and have the same shade. (CW will not accept any returned tiles after being installed or any other issues regarding the shade and size of the tiles.)
- No responsibility is taken for estimating quantities from plans supplied by client.
- Due to the vast range of cleaning products on the market it is the owners responsibility to obtain the correct information from the supplier of the cleaning products.
- When goods are picked up, the goods are at the risk of the buyer from the time to time of leaving our stores, whilst in transit and upon delivery by yourself.
- No return/credit of goods after 30 days from the date of invoice, sale item, discontinued lines or goods out of stock.
- A quotation issued by the Company is valid for 15 days or such other period as stated in writing. This quotation is constructed not to be as an obligation to sell and the company reserve the right to withdraw it at any time.
Price & Payment:
- The Purchaser shall, unless the Company otherwise agrees in writing, pay to the Company not later than thirty (30) days from the date of each statement of account issued by the Company, the cost of goods purchased upon credit, disclosed by that statement of account. The Company may without notice suspend sale of goods on credit to the Purchaser when any account rendered by the Company or part thereof is unpaid more than thirty (30) days after the date of the statement of account. The Company may charge interest at a rate of 15% per annum calculated daily on any monies owing that remain unpaid for more than thirty (30) days and the Purchaser will hold the Company indemnified against any claim or liability or injury to, or by, the Goods in the meantime.
- Unless specifically agreed by the Company in writing before dispatch of the Goods & products, no deduction is to be made from payment for maintaining monies to guarantee performance of a contract.
Acceptance & delivery:
- Unless otherwise specified by the Company the point of delivery of the Goods & products will be at the Company premises. The Company may however elect to deliver Goods in accordance with delivery instructions provided by the Purchaser in which case the Purchaser is deemed to have accepted the Goods at the time of dispatch from the Company premises. Any claim for damaged Goods must be reported to the Company in writing or in person within four (4) working days. These Goods and their packaging must be retained and produced for the Company’s inspection. If it is found to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company that the Goods were defective at the time of delivery, the Company reserves the right to either replace or issue a credit for the Goods to customers/clients.
- Goods supplied by the Company are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty does not cover the replacement of any defective goods without prior written consent from the Company.
Prices & Promotions:
- Online, Trade and Instore Prices, Promotions and Offers May Vary. These prices are subject to change at any time.
- If you have any question please visit one of our stores or contact us via contact section provided above.
Lowest Price Guarantee:
- if you find a lower price than ours for same/identical stocked items with a competitor than we will not only match it, instead we will give it to you by 5% less. You can obtain the price beat guarantee for instore and online transactions.